We're always here to help. Please shoot us an email with any questions or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or- 305.893.9331
PLACING AN ORDER
1. Do you have minimum order requirements?
NO, but if you need us to deliver, the delivery fee will be higher than usual. If you wish to pick up the order, you must have a closed truck/van along with supplies to secure the furniture inside the truck/van.
2. What is your rental period?
Our rental period is up to THREE (3) days
3. Do you have a showroom? I would love to come by and see the furniture.
We would love for you stop by to meet us and see the furniture (we will make you a really good espresso or latte). It's by appointment only so give us a call to set a time so our team can set up the furniture you would like to see.
4. What if I need more pieces than what you have in stock? Can you fabricate a custom piece?
Since we produce most of our rental furniture collection in Miami, we have the ability to produce more pieces to meet the quantities you need for an additional fee. Fabrications are possible give us a call to discuss the project.
5. Can I add logos on your bars and tables?
Yes, and even more! check out our branding ideas page for more info.
6. Can you change the color of a sofa?
Yes, we can make covers to some of our sofas, armchairs and all types of ottomans. We make them in house and we have a large selection of patterns and colors to choose from.
7. I love the Chalkboard bar but i'm not really good at drawing. Do you have any solutions?
Yes we do. We can create a stencil with an design or a monogram and deliver it with the bar (we will include the chalk) all you need to do is to place it on the bar and fill in the outline.
8. Can you help with design and layout?
We do not have a paid design service. If you give us details about your event such as the location, budget, theme etc.. we can suggest the pieces that may fit. We recommend you to browse our gallery and our Rent the Look section on our blog for more inspiration.
9. I need to place a last minute order, is it OK? what about bookings during the weekend?
Yes, it is absolutely OK to place a last minute order. If you need to place an order on the weekend you can reach us by email and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
PAYMENTS AND FEES
10. Do you require a deposit to book the order?
Yes, we require a 50% deposit in order to secure the furniture. The remaining balance is due 4 business days prior to the delivery date.
11. Can I cancel my order? or cancel some furniture at delivery?
Cancellations are excepted if made more than SEVEN (7) business days prior to the delivery date and will receive an 85% refund. We don't offer any refunds on furniture not needed on delivery.
12. Do you have wholesale prices?
We serve the trade so we don't have wholesale prices. We offer an industry discount to clients that work with us on a regular basis.
13. What happens if the furniture comes back damaged or if it's missing at pick up?
If the furniture comes back damaged we will try to repair it at no extra cost. If the damages require intensive repair or cleaning beyond that we will invoice our client and charge the credit card on file. If the furniture is lost we will charge full cost of replacing the missing pieces.
14. Where do you deliver to and what is the price for delivery?
Our team can deliver orders to anywhere in the state of Florida and to parts of South Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama. Delivery fees depend on size of order, delivery location, and accessibility to venue. Deliveries outside of Miami may require a minimum amount of order. Please contact our office for detailed information.
15. Will you set up the furniture on location for me?
Yes. Our delivery fee includes the delivery, set up, and pick up. We will need you or your representative to be on location with us, to go over layout details with the delivery team.